-
August 11th, 2004, 06:45 AM
#411
Senior Hostboard Member
Awesoem, how this joke is true, man... ^_^
You guys ate somethin' last night? You all acted soooo crazeee, even Wiseman... this is sooo great!!
-
August 11th, 2004, 07:01 AM
#412
Inactive Member
I know. I will, eventually. Like, when my uber Bush loving Catholic die hard Michael Moore hating family are not anywhere near where I am.
-
August 11th, 2004, 10:45 AM
#413
Inactive Member
I've seen it!
Great movie, Fahrenheit 9/11 was Teh suck though.
-
August 11th, 2004, 02:28 PM
#414
HB Forum Owner
-
August 11th, 2004, 04:02 PM
#415
Senior Hostboard Member
Okay, what's this? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
-
August 11th, 2004, 04:38 PM
#416
Inactive Member
-
August 11th, 2004, 04:43 PM
#417
Senior Hostboard Member
Okay, can somebody tell me the history of these chans?
-
August 11th, 2004, 05:11 PM
#418
HB Forum Owner
That's really long, um... I think the first one was 2chan, a Japanese board to post pics of everything. Some Americans created 4chan, an English version of 2chan, but more oriented towards what most people really go there for (hentai and random insanity). Other boards followed (read descriptions in the other insanity thread): 0chan, Burichan. Then idlechan and 5chan came (read story in the other thread, a page or two ago). Now 5chan and RenChan are dead, and IIchan is down and perhaps dead (although they say it's some Linux problem), but 4chan is back, so go there to grab your stuff.
-
August 11th, 2004, 05:22 PM
#419
Senior Hostboard Member
Ok, I'll check it out... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
Thankz for da info... ^_^
-
August 11th, 2004, 10:33 PM
#420
HB Forum Owner
4chan now checks for referrers ;___;
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ August 11, 2004 07:34 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks